Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, divinely inspired word of God to man, given as a guide for daily living.
- We believe in one God, who created the universe, the co-eternal Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, Gods Son was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin. We believe in His miracles, that He lived a sinless life and that He died to pay the full penalty for mans sin. We believe that He rose from the dead and ascended to heaven where He acts as our advocate with God.
- We believe man was created good and upright but chose to disobey God which incurred separation from Him through spiritual and physical death.
- In order to be saved from spiritual and physical death one must first recognize that we have broken Gods laws and need His forgiveness. Second, one must believe that Jesus death paid in full the penalty for all sin and by faith, ask for and accept His forgiveness. Then we must invite God’s Holy Spirit to take control of our lives beginning the process of transformation into His likeness.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return in all His power and glory to raise all mankind who have died to stand before Him in judgment. He will establish a new heaven and earth, without sin, suffering or death for His followers. All others will be sentenced to eternal damnation.
- We believe the ministry of Jesus Christ today is the responsibility of the Church, His body, and that ministry is “that ye love one another as I have loved you” (John 15:12) “For I was hungry and you gave me food: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: naked and you clothed me: I was sick, and you nursed me: I was in prison, and you visited me” (Matt. 25: 35, 36).